Nanoarchitectured Organic Solar Cells
Authors : P. Gangopadhyay, J. Thomas, K. M. Yamnitskiy, R. A. Norwood and N. Peyghambarian
- Develop nanopatterned electrodesforfabricating solar cell.
- Nanoimprint the active polymerlayerforfacile exciton dissociation, diffusion and charge collection.
- Align single walled carbon nanotubes in polymer which can be used as a pathway for electron transport to the electron collector electrode.
- Nanoscale characterization of photoexcited charge generation and exciton diffusion processes at donor acceptor interface.
- Incorporate characterization resultsinto large area solar cell fabrication.